Silver Equine Directory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silver Equine Directory

Directory for stallion owners, breeders of silver gene / silver dapple horses. Sales, want ads and discussions too!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Silver Sabino?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Silver Sabino? Empty Silver Sabino? 12/21/2010, 6:16 pm

SunPony

I know my pony is Sabino, her Father "Park's King George" (Blue Roan Sabino) is half Welsh (Dam: Craig's Suzue Q) and half TWH (Sire: Grandiose). Mom was registered Strawberry Roan and is purebred American Walking Pony (with Welsh and TWH blood in the breed). Sunny was registered Strawberry Roan, no signs of Roan on her? But lots behind her, including mostly blacks. There is black intermittenly in her mane, and huge black chunk, and couple different Silver Chunks in her tail (really shows when I braid it)

Silver Sabino? P1170652

More photos here:

2Silver Sabino? Empty Re: Silver Sabino? 12/21/2010, 6:18 pm

SunPony

More Photos available here:

3Silver Sabino? Empty Re: Silver Sabino? 1/4/2011, 9:05 pm

accphotography

Admin

This is a color typical of Welsh, Morgans and some TWHs. It is a darker shade of flaxen chestnut (possibly with sooty). I see no reason to suspect a black base. Cute mare.

4Silver Sabino? Empty Re: Silver Sabino? 1/23/2011, 2:41 am

SunPony

Thanks,

and actually I've beeen doing more research, it's not Roan that's behind her (even though says on the papers!) it's a HUGE heaping ton of Sabino (seen the photos) and mostly as mentioned above Blacks. She also has the white/silver in her mane.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum