Silver Equine Directory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silver Equine Directory

Directory for stallion owners, breeders of silver gene / silver dapple horses. Sales, want ads and discussions too!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Our Silver Perlino foaled.

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Our Silver Perlino foaled. - Page 2 Empty Re: Our Silver Perlino foaled. 7/17/2009, 8:35 pm

mindari

right now im looking after a bay arabian stallion who frequently throws white manes and tails to both his bay and chestnut foals. looks stunning but definately not silver

have a stunning chestnut with white filly and last year lost and eqully stunning bay girl with very heavy white frosting to mane and tail she looked like a bay silver to those who didnt know it sends the points brown.

27Our Silver Perlino foaled. - Page 2 Empty Re: Our Silver Perlino foaled. 7/17/2009, 10:07 pm

mindari

sorry forgot ive already put these photos up on another thread
lol and forgot ive a log in name other than my stud name wonder why i didnt just join as mindari in the first place?

anyway pretty exciting to get the dna results back.

yep titania must be either a brown or a black bay or black brown i gather

28Our Silver Perlino foaled. - Page 2 Empty Re: Our Silver Perlino foaled. 7/17/2009, 10:22 pm

swancreek

[quote="swancree"]Our Perlino Silver mare (EE Aa NZ)

how does one delete posts/Topics? I had posted with swancree ( screen went out) and can`t go back to dleete it or any of my other posts? LOL
Thanks.

29Our Silver Perlino foaled. - Page 2 Empty Re: Our Silver Perlino foaled. 7/18/2009, 12:40 am

mindari

yes thinking on all the shades ive seen now that have tested Z
only the dna is the way to be sure

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum